– Installation is easy and everyone can do it. It takes a minute and all you need is a PZ2 screwdriver.
– Yes. The method is new but, of course, it has been tested by greenkeepers and course staff, with good results!
Even if the method is intended for those marks that have not broken up completely, there are still many marks that can be fixed with this method.
– Yes, all grips have a hole on top.
If the grip is too soft/unstable at the top, solve it with a drop of super glue.
– The users say it’s not affecting your game, even if some of them feared it before.
Here are some of their experiences:
“- It’s so small that it does not bother at all.”
“Just good that it’s with me up on the green.”
– Yes. The product is an excellent giveaway item. To those who love golf and want to keep the courses in good shape.